Hi to all I have the following question, I was wandering if I can use the Web Browser Control(ActiveX) in a C# DLL.
I create a win form from the article:
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/WebBrowserInCSMDB12022005001524AM/WebBrowserInCSMDB.aspx

And every thing is working OK, I want to write a DLL that includes a Web Browser object and do actions I can do in the Windows Form, for example navigate to URL...

I need to create a DLL that has the avality to navigate to URL and them download the page(like you do File->Save As...).

Actually I need all the actions the web browser control can do but without any GUI, Is this possilbe?
Or there is DLL/reference in C# that I can use to do this?
Thanks in advanced:(

Thanks for the response, the System.Net.HttpWebRequest doesn't help for me, I need to download the entire web site(al the pictures, css, javascripts...), like you do when when you do: File->Save as... from the browser, If I use the Web Broser element has all the functions of the Browser, with System.Net.HttpWebRequest I can't do this.
Thanks

then HttpWebRequest *IS* the answer, but you just have to do a little more work as by default the only thing you get is the file you requested, you'll have to work out what else you needed to download

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.