I'm doing an individual final year project using IBM Aglet, JRun and J2ME. The topic is "Mobile agent shopping system", better with some theories. I have no idea about what types of application should be done. Initially, I intended to build a system for the customers to search for the products in a shopping mall with data mining recommendation(e.g. association-Apriori), but my supervisor want me to give him a new idea because previous students has built similar application (but using classification in data mining).

My supervisor has another 3 students doing the same project, but one of them doing a restaurant reservation system, another one has many multimedia in his system. The last one - I don't know. It seems that my project has no "selling points". I don't want to think of a quite complicated one as my programming skills are not so good. But the big problem is the project is restricted to a shopping mall. There is not much can be done. The project will be handed in 2 months later. I'm afraid that I can't hand it in on time. Does anyone have any suggestion on the topic. I have thought of this many times, but my supervisor still does not satisfy with it.

Please help me!

13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by nutan phalke

Hiya this is Brims i need an idea for a final year project computer science, nothing too hard time is running out. I want to use either php or asp with database cant seem to think of any applications can someone help please :cry:

Try out a web application for organizing personal information....

Congratz on your timely reply, since this thread was created I had time to finished my BSc and also finished my MSc. So I guess nitrate has at least 3-4 years of industry experiences and have no need for your suggestion.

i am final year softwear engg student .i want advance project topic

Edited by nutan phalke: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.