i some help for my project...
1. I create a form..use web browser dan i call link.html...how can i make when i click link in html it will be show form2
2. How can i make datetimepicker get date from server
3. How can i make a dll file path was different with the application path
4. How to fill listview from sql view or sql stored procedure.

kvprajapati commented: Everybody faces such problems. -2

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Please look at - http://sqlserver-qa.net/google_bart.gif

if this site can't help people to solve their problem.don't said that this question is dumb...i try to search little help here because i think daniweb is better than i seacrh at google...

You basically said "Here is what I need to do. Someone do it for me." You will find the help more responsive on Daniweb if you ask specific questions and provide the code you have and point out where your problems are.

>>1. I create a form..use web browser dan i call link.html...how can i make when i click link in html it will be show form2
Create a form for the web browser? Are you wanting to call a link from a win form app or an ASP.NET app? Not enough information to help you.

>>2. How can i make datetimepicker get date from server
What server? Since this post is in VB.NET and not ASP.NET I will assume you mean SQL Server? Make a call to the SQL Server: Select GetDate() and set the DateTime picker's value to the result.

>>3. How can i make a dll file path was different with the application path
What?

>> 4. How to fill listview from sql view or sql stored procedure.
That depends on how you want the listview structured and what the sql view or sproc may return. Some stored procedures only return an integer.

Before replying to this thread please take the time to read this article:
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.