I have created the WCF service which will convert the Office document into XPS file. I did using Microsoft Interop assembly
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.dll
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll
I am using silverlight application to show the XPS file. When i run the silverlight application with WCF is in same solution it is working fine. I was able to convert to XPS and show in silverlight. But i host the service in IIS 7.0and run the application, i am getting following error.

Microsoft Office Excel cannot access the file 'C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\DataStreamPOC\Download\XPS\517d7310-8cd2-4bd2-9984-f1841ba858c9\Daily Tracker.xlsx'. There are several possible reasons: • The file name or path does not exist. • The file is being used by another program. • The workbook you are trying to save has the same name as a currently open workbook.

File name is proper and it is not used by any one. I anm getting same error or all office document. How can i solve this issue?

Error: Converting Office file to XPS in WCF service

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.