Friends i am developing small application for my test purpose in which i have lots of problem.
mainly code for the project depends on form 2 & form 3. Zip file attached.
1) Whether to use Datagrid/MSflexgird/MSHflexgrid to display data from database.
2) form 2 is used only for display purpose & command for adding, modifying, delete data are done on form 3.
For Add Command: - When i click "Add new deductor" on form 2, screen of Form 3 appears. all the data should be (except fax no. email address) filled and after click of "Update" command, database should be updated in runtime and new entry should be appeared on form 2 at last.
For Modify Command: When i select any row on form 2 / double click on any row on form 2, all the data of that row should be displayed on form 3. After making necessary changes, all the database should be updated & modified entry should be appared on form 2.
For Delete command: When i select any row on form 2 / double click on any row on form 2, all the data of that row should be displayed on form 3. If I update, the database releting to that row should be deleted.
3) Form 3: When i click any text box/got focus any text box, only that text box is green coloured but when i got focus/click all the four datacombo at the time & they are green coloured.
i have tried a lot to do it but i can not do it. plz help me.

Okay, you almost have it. In Form2, Command1_Click, you have Form3.Combo?/Text?.Clear/"" and this is where you should be adding the information you want to carry over to Form3. You will also need to double click on the command2 button to create the sub for that functionality also...

Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.