hello, can you help me how to put picture in my button..example i have cmdsavebutton..and i want to put beauty on my form i want my button to change to picture just like saving a document there is a square form then when you click that it will be saved...can you help me on this..hoping for your positive responds..

Edited by jemz: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jemz

I am not clear. inserting picture in a button..........again you said "i want to put beauty on my form i want my button to change to picture just like saving a document"
what you want. I think you want to change your background picture of form.

thanks for the reply sir,...No sir, i want my button have picture or icon ...example sir in microsoft word when you save your file there is a blue square icon if you click that it will save your file..another example the small telescope sir if you click it means you are searching some file... that icon i want to use that in my form instead of button i use that icon to be click...can you help me sir on this, is that a button?

no try to get ur pic from lbl and try to run ur application...
try to do it

change style to graphical and then set the icon property.

in ms word the save button is a toolbar. if you want to do like it then you need to use toolbar.
if don't want to use toolbar then you can do it many ways. like: image or picture box. or like debasis.

thank you for the patience sir, ...okey i will try the picture box sir...question, what is debasis sir?hoping for your positive responds..

hello sir thank you for the reply.. i will try this sir..more power to you...

hello sir thank you for the reply and helping me...it work's...more power to you.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.