Datagridviews on each tab and invisible both id, on the first tab, you will not see the id on the datagridview, but, the second tab, the id is on the datagridview????? HOW TO FIX IT?
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,

Show us your codes and we could help you more.

Hi,

Show us your codes and we could help you more.

I only did edit the invisible on the datagridview, normally, we only edit the visible or invisible on the datagridview. When running the program again, the database won't show it on the datagridview, actually, you can see the database title that already is hid on the datagridview, before running the program, when you did edit on the datagridview. I did search the answer on the internet about this, the vb 2008 express has some problems for the tabcontrol, but I don't know how to fix it???

i only did edit the invisible on the datagridview, normally, we only edit the visible or invisible on the datagridview. When running the program again, the database won't show it on the datagridview, actually, you can see the database title that already is hid on the datagridview, before running the program, when you did edit on the datagridview. I did search the answer on the internet about this, the vb 2008 express has some problems for the tabcontrol, but i don't know how to fix it???

i solve this problem, just write the code on the form load to hide the datagridview with the column().

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.