Dear Freinds
Kindly help me about these problems that what a coding for lock the form in runtime and user no adjsut form witdth or length

2)my 2nd question is that what the query if i want that the price of any other table come into current forms and match with current form item name with the item name of price form

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi,

For your first question:

Kindly help me about these problems that what a coding for lock the form in runtime and user no adjsut form witdth or length

You doesn't need a code for that, go to the form property and select Formborderstyle = FixedSingle.
That means that you can't resize the form during runtime, but you can use the minimize, maximize and close buttons of the form.

If you select FormBorderstyle = FixedToolWindow then you can't resize the form and you can only use the close button of the form.

For your second question:
What do you have already?

Thanks for 1st answer
actualy my 2nd question is that

i have 1 table in which i entered price of product than i want that when i sale this product so i select the only product name and price come from other table which i entered when i am bought this product

Hi,

Can you show us what you have.
So we can see a little effort from you as well.

yr
i make a form a two form in vb 1 form is that where i entered NEW ITEM and also its PRICE this is save in new item table and i have another form of SALE where i enter product name which come from NEW ITEM TABLE and then i want that in the price column of sale PRICE come automatically of these product from NEW ITEM TABLE where i save price of items

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.