hello experts i got error when i running the program

"   at Elactronic.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 190\r\n   at Elactronic.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_SplashScreen1()\r\n   at Elactronic.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm() in D:\\Solution SOftware\\Elactronic\\Elactronic\\My Project\\Application.Designer.vb:line 35\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)\r\n   at Elactronic.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 81\r\n   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)\r\n   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()\r\n   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)\r\n   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)\r\n   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()"

so how to solve that please help me

If you would also provide the code where this exception is thrown, then I am sure we could help you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.