I have created setup file of my program & it shows error when I install it there in another pc which doesnt have visual studio. Even I have tried to install it there in another pc which has visual studio & it worked well. I am confused. It shows following error message :

WindowsApplication1
WindowsApplication1 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

It has what data does this error report contain link. From this link I have collected following information.

Error signature 

EventType : clr20r3  P1 : windowsapplication1.exe  P2 : 1.0.0.0
P3 : 4ca21bfa  P4 : system.windows.forms  P5 : 2.0.0.0  P6 : 471ebf68
P7 : 3dad P8: 97  P9 : systemio.filenotfoundexception

Reporting details :

This error report includes : information regarding the condition of WindowsApplication1 when the problem occurred the operating system version and computer hardware is use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the Internet Protocol(IP) anddress of your computer.

We do not intentionally collect your files, name, address, e-mail address or any other form of personally identifiable information. However the error report could contain customer-specific information such as data from open files. While the information could potentially be used to determine your identity, if present, it will not be used.

The data that we collect will only be used to fix the problem. If more information is available, we will tell you when you report the problem. This error will be sent using a secure connection to a database with limited access and will not be used for marketing purposes.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Make sure the computer have requiered .NET version installed

if you are using v.studio 2010 or 2008 ur .net frame work will be 3.5 or 4.0 ... pls check that the new system has upgraded .net frame work........

i have almost the same problem, but i load DLL to my project (DNVideoX) because i want so use a Dino-Lite Cam, so in my computer the application works fine, but when i tried to install and another pc, show me the same error... i read many forums but nobodody said where i can put the DLL, i dont know where the System can't readed, please heeelp ASAP !!! :(:(:(:(

sorry for my english!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.