ok, so i want to mak a keylogger, so i can see how they work. I am TRYING to follow these instructions. i am having a really hard time with the mouse functions. its saying mouseeventargs not found...

if you know a better way to make a keylogger. Please let me know.

P.S i want to make one that can capture keypresses wven when the focus is away from the form.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

im not sure why it would say its missing.
the MouseMoveEventArgs is a seperate class so makesure its not in your main forms class, that would be one guess why its not working, cause it needs the reference from eventargs, but thats a guess

using DirectInput from the directx sdk making a keylogger is extremely simple

and one question for you. are you constantly changing your project or is this going into like one big project. It seems like everyday you have a new question unrelated to your last.

im not sure why it would say its missing.
the MouseMoveEventArgs is a seperate class so makesure its not in your main forms class, that would be one guess why its not working, cause it needs the reference from eventargs, but thats a guess

using DirectInput from the directx sdk making a keylogger is extremely simple

and one question for you. are you constantly changing your project or is this going into like one big project. It seems like everyday you have a new question unrelated to your last.

indeed it is related. lol. its a big projet. Ok i still cant get it to work. do u think it is because i have the 2005 beta. would you mind lining it up for me. in its just a stupid mistake on my part

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.