Hey i have created a few voice controlled codes...e.g one for opening and interacting with wikipedia..other for opening webtv...etc...and the third that gets rss feeds from various website....all this work on voice ...i used speech API for that..now i want create an interface that works like this

1. A MAIN MENU WITH THE FOUR CIRCULAR SHAPES DESIGNS..ON WHICH I CAN MAP MY SOURCE CODEs respectively..
2. NOW I WANT TO DESIGN THE APPLICATION AS SUCH THAT WHEN I SAY WIKIPEDIA THE DESIGN-SHAPE OF WIKIPEDIA...comes to the center of that form and starts working and when i SAY - main menu..it goes back to their own positions...
3. ALL of it should be like a dynamic visual interface..a bit like iphone interface

please let me know is all this possible on VS2008 or should a use a template-based software such as adobe cs4...but i am not sure it runs C# code on emm...please anyone who has worked on graphics guide me what to do and where to begin from

Regards

There is a dozen ways you could go about this, if you want it to be really smooth, then you might want to do your UI in directX, openGL, or XNA. But if you don't want to learn advanced drawing techniques and you just want an animation that moves a control and re-sizes it. Just throw a timer on the form, and on every say. 150 milliseconds move the desired item toward the center and make it a little bit bigger.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.