i m here to ask u a importnt question...
is there any way to scroll down or up the text boxes on frames...
i mean to say,
i have one form, and a frame, and so many text boxes on frame, that all can not b shown at a time, so to use all text boxes, we scroll the bar, and remaing text boxes come shown...
i have to enter the sale in all text boxes, so i only can display some of them text boxes, rest should b hidden....when entries increases rest text boxes should b in display....

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

this link didnt help me...
i dont want to move whole frame...i just want to scroll down/up only text boxes, that i have put on frame...in this thread, wch one u hve suggested me, the whole frame is going up n down...

If you change the way you are thinking about the problem. Lets say you can only fit 5 text boxes in the frame. Then you only have 5 text boxes. As the user scrolls up or down simply change the captions and contents of the text boxes in the frame. YOu will need to keep track of which data is currently being displayed but you can do this via the captions.

Replace the frame with 2 picture boxes if you want to scroll just the controls. Have a look at This link wich gives you all the code as well.

i have tried this link....thanks alot, this helped me alot....but still there is a problem..
the controlls are going t b scroll on form resize..it shudnt scroll on form resize..
suppose i m putting 5 text boxes on picture box, then showing just 3 and hiding 2 in picture box. when a user presses enter in text box 3, the 4th one text box should b appear...is there any way???

It seems that you need to use the visible property of the textboxes, if textbox3 lost focus, set textbox4.visible = true.

If not, you need to give me much more information. This is what I could understand from the above.

all the problems with ur kind help have been solved, now i have something different.
i have one form, with 2 picture boxes, one Vscroll, and so many textboxes in pictureboxes..
when i m clicking the VScroll, it works...
now i want that when i press enter button the scroll should go down, as it goes on click.please help me.

@Jaseem, Mark this thread as solved. We do not want other searchers to get into multiple questions.:)

Open a new thread and I will reply on that as soon as I can, thanks.;)

Please mark as solved, found at the bottom of this page. I have posted an answer on your other thread.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.