hello! every 1
I have made a project on offline railway reservation ticket and cancellation and management..
wel i have included following things: form wise

1}welcome page (containing news , updates about the software )
2}registration n login page
3}main menu (Containing links to all tools and services i included in software)
4}ticket regestration (fare calculation and deduction and special discounts included)
5}ticket cancelation
6}PNR CHECK
7}FEED back form
9}Splash Screen
10}Rules n policies ,refund rules
11}Gerneral information
12}RTI act
13}Railway Map
15}Service area Covered
16}Train Halt Stations , total Halts per train according to Journey and distance Stations Between Journey

17)Trains and stations Codes
18}Train Arrival and Departure Timings

Thats It, Full database on Ms Access ..and Text Strings.
Now Is this enough Or shall i Do add some thing More ... if u think its incomplete Plz suggest Some topic that i can add to This project...:-/
ITS BCA MAJOR PROJECT
I have Already Completed Making Above ..
Plz suggest if any left outs ...
Thanking You In advance ... :) :scared:

I had an Online Airline reservation service as my project, U can include 2things:
1. print out of the billing details and the ticket.
2. I'm sure u've done this, I had forgotten, later did dis, so will include it, a log in form for any user, by which he/she may know about his previous transactions through ur software and den post his/her feed backs to u so that u may modify ur product.
Lastly, if u really want to add something, make it an online project and test it on a server. U may even get to sell/rent ur product and earn revenue. :)

I had an Online Airline reservation service as my project, U can include 2things:
1. print out of the billing details and the ticket.
2. I'm sure u've done this, I had forgotten, later did dis, so will include it, a log in form for any user, by which he/she may know about his previous transactions through ur software and den post his/her feed backs to u so that u may modify ur product.
Lastly, if u really want to add something, make it an online project and test it on a server. U may even get to sell/rent ur product and earn revenue. :)

ya... Rite Good idea...
I have done the print out billing part ..
I have not done That part Which shows previous Transaction of user...
Thanks Dude ...iam starting that 1 now...
How to make it to generate revenue ... as u were saying
There must be many security issues rite?

Yes u can add that part, and as for generating revenues there are plenty of rules u need to follow, just look up ISO rules, there are plenty and then it has to be a completely new idea, that part needs a lot of hard work and proper networking.
I tried and then gave up, all the best to u :)
bdw, if u feel my post was helpful u may consider giving me a permalink point, its on the right hand top corner of ur editor.
please remember to mark the thread as solved if ur satisfied.

Comments
Xcellent Buddy.. Nice idea..
This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.