1. Add a TextBox control to your form
2. Go to its properties panel (usually located on the bottom right corner of your screen)
3. Modify the AutoCompleteCustomSource property so it fits your needs (to do so you need to click on it and then the button with the three dots that appears. After that you need to type in your information line by line)
4. Set the AutoCompleteMode property according to your needs. For example, if you want the TextBox to just make suggestions instead of automatically filling in, the ideal option for you would be Suggest
5. Last but not least, don't forget to set the AutoCompleteSource property to CustomSource. Else it won't work.
Hope I made things clear for you. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.