Hey Im new with this website. I need to find a good web project for my thesis... can you please help? Obviously i dont need a very advanced level because i m new with this street.

Thanks for your help!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Well...maybe post what you have learned in school so we can judge more precisely what 'not very advanced level' means. Is this an AJAX project? ASP.NET with C#?

I have a networking background but you know that my thesis has to be made in programming. But I have a bit of Asp.net and C# experience as i went to do a course to be prepared for the work.

Looking forward for the reply... Thanks alot for the help..

For my final project in my ASP/VB.NET class in college I made a job posting website. Anything database driven with a few pages and a solid architecture should be good. Are you experienced with database software (MySQL, Access, etc)?

Yes at work i use the Sql Server dbms :) I prefer to make a web project rather than an application. But i need to be a bit original you know.. dont want to be common but i dont want to make an impossible project...

Thanks again for your patience :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.