Hey guys,, i am working on an application titled Asset Management for my b.tech major project.The company under which i am pursuing it only asked me to include sumitting asset information,,retrieving information and generating reports and editing of data with admin login.I made all that but my college faculty is not impressed with it.I will be thankful if somebody can tell me what features do i add to it and how do i make it more interesting.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Can you please elaborate on the "missing" features? What features does it have and not have?

It is used for submitting asset information,retrieving it with the user id of the user responsible for it and generating excel report.It can also be used to edit the database .But it still doesn't seem to be a proper management system to the people concerned .Now ,tell me what can i do with it to make it more interesting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.