Hi,

I have a complete ms access system build(tables, forms, reports, query). I am in the process of using vb to re-create the system. I managed to show every fields on my vb forms without any coding. However I have some wrong information in my combo boxes. For example I will have repetition(duration, ie 3 months is showing 5 times). Also when I use the arrows only three records are showing. It says 104 records and only shows 1-3.

I have also checked all the data in vb that has been transfered from access and it is all similar, ni repetition.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

Can you post some of the code and we will see what is happening? Off the top of my head , you could try a SELECT DISTINCT query to get rid of repeating values - it depends on what your DB structure is if you should be getting them or not.

u can also try to first clear the combo box items before adding the values to it....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.