Hello,

I want to be a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer and after googling so much, I understood that in order to obtain that certificate, I have to pass 4 exams.

• MCTS prerequisite: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Exam 70-515)
  • MCTS prerequisite: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Exam 70-513)
  • MCTS prerequisite: TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Exam 70-516)
  • MCPD requirement: PRO: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Exam 70-519)

So my question is, what books should I buy/download in order to pass these exams and solidify my knowledge in .NET?

So far I have the following books, I have finished half of them already (first 3).

• 4994A (Introduction to Programming Microsoft .NET Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005) OFFICIAL
  • 10265A (Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010) OFFICIAL
  • 10267A (Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010) OFFICIAL
  • MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-515): Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Mcts 70-515 Exam Exam Prep)
  • MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-516): Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
  • MCPD 70-519 Exam Ref: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4

I feel like I need more.

Thanks.

I don't know if this is required but i would recommend you to learn OOP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.