Okay, the test is on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I am a little behind in my studying. I'm a sophomore in high school with other classes that bog me down with senseless homework and projects.

I was just wondering if anyone here had any tips as what I should try and study the most. I know most of the stuff, but I was slaughtered by a pre-test, which made me apprehensive.

I mostly have trouble with the OOP problems, as I am used to programming in VB and C. I could really use some help, tips or advice on this looming exam.

Thanks to all.

Thomas Wrathbone

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hey, I could really use ANY tips on what I need to know. For example: What is something that would easily confuse people starting object-oriented design? Or, could someone please give me a succinct synopsis on inheritence and composition?

Thank you, again.

Thomas Wrathbone

I thought it was easy, but if you don't know OOP then you're screwed. That's all the test is.

Wow, they have AP programming tests now? Man, when I was in school there was no such thing, and that was only 9 years ago.

Thanks for making me feel old guys. Seriously. Love the avatar though. Did you know Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun?

You should be with your nose in your books rather than surfing the web.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.