hai freinds,

this is pench. i am MCA graduate. plz help me if i post any queries in forum .

1.difference between TOMCAT server and WEBLOGIC server

2.What is the difference between SERVLETS and JSP

3. what is the difference between SERVLETS and CGI

and i hope i will response from forum .

thanking you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Here your Answers

1. Tomcat is an webserver it only runs Servlets ans jsp but in case of Weblogic server is an App server it can run EJBs also

2. Servlets are pure java class jsp is like normal html but while runnilg it is translate into servlet by the continer

3. Servlet are advance web programming techniques it over comes the problem of creating process for each request in CGI programing but Servlets creates threads for each request

Here your Answers

1. Tomcat is an webserver it only runs Servlets ans jsp but in case of Weblogic server is an App server it can run EJBs also

2. Servlets are pure java class jsp is like normal html but while runnilg it is translate into servlet by the continer

3. Servlet are advance web programming techniques it over comes the problem of creating process for each request in CGI programing but Servlets creates threads for each request

thank u very much
nice to meet u
:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.