I have a form which contains a datagridview and 2 textboxes. I have managed to populate the 2 textboxes as required by click of relevant row in datagridview. With the same click I also open another form which also contains 2 textboxes of the same name and these require the same values. All I get is zero in both. Also, do I need to keep the textboxes on 1st form or can I pass values directly to 2nd form and delete those on 1st? Any clues would be welcome.

Congratulations! You're no longer a DaniWeb newbie.<br /> <br />
Your DaniWeb account has just been upgraded from newbie status and now you have the ability to take advantage of everything the community has to offer.<br /> <br />
You can now enjoy an advertisement-free DaniWeb by ticking the checkbox to Disable Ads in your profile. You will no longer have to fill out the human verification check when you post. You can also now send unlimited private messages, participate in live chat, opt-in to mailing list-style notifications which allows you to read and contribute posts via email, contribute new code snippets, and tag articles with never-before-used tags.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.