Hi Everyone here ;
I am starting C and wanna you start C lessons here , so we (we new starters) can learn good and can discuss about some important points here..
It will so Nice and i hope our friends whom they know better this language start lessons here.

Recommended Answers

Thanks for the feedback and i would really appreaciate if everyone would post any links to resources which are useful for C programmers so that they dont have to go any further than this thread.

Jump to Post

All 9 Replies

Re: Start C 80 80

We don't give Programming Lessons here. You can search for tutorials such as this in the internet.

We don't give Programming Lessons here. You can search for tutorials such as this in the internet.

I mean like the PYTHON , you can see a nice topic ( Starting Python) in this site , i mean like that .

Okay. Let's hope someone starts a thread like that.

Okay. Let's hope someone starts a thread like that.

I hope you will start , so it will be so nice..:)

Yeah it would be nice. The only problem is I don't know that much of C. So I will pass. Good luck.

its sweet of you thanks,

>> I mean like the PYTHON , you can see a nice topic ( Starting Python) in this site , i mean like that .
A good tutorial is hard to write. It takes a lot of time, and the people who know enough to write a good tutorial probably don't have enough time to do it. You should look for existing tutorials instead of waiting for something new to be written.

Thanks for the feedback and i would really appreaciate if everyone would post any links to resources which are useful for C programmers so that they dont have to go any further than this thread.

commented: Nice work to the hunter/gatherer of links +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.18 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.