need help with this school project

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Okay.

With which project? There's no info there. I can only suppose that It's a kind of research and then can recommend you the resource with cheap research papers. I use this service from time to time, when I've got no time for essays and other writing tasks at the college.

commented: I can see employers lining up to hire someone with your work ethic. -3

Ken_10 and anyone else who thinks like that:

Getting someone to do your school work is stupid. You'll learn nothing and just waste the opportunity for education. It also penalises genuine students who are competing with you using their own effort and skills. You're also like to get caught and fail the class as a minimum penalty.

People providing and promoting such services are parasites. They take your money in exchange for doing you harm.

If you are involved in this then shame on you. We don't want you here.

"I need help with this school project" doesn't help a lot. No explanation. No showing of work done at this point. Sorry, but my mind reading ability just fizzled out...

What project do you want to achieve?

commented: getting a diploma without putting in any effort, clearly. +16

Happy to see this site, as it is highly helpful for students like us.

I don’t know how it was with you at school, but I always had problems with projects and different tasks. I hid from my parents and teachers and ordered different tasks on the service where I have professional writers who do everything for me. This was the only thing that saved me in those days. And in his free time he went out with friends.

commented: So you are proud of being a liar and a cheat? Bizarre -3
commented: so you're a fraudster and proud of it? Please state so in your resume as I'm sure you'll find great employment because of it. -4

He says everything correctly. Did you really want to go to school or college? You wanted to walk, enjoy student life. I also used the platform for example, which helped me with difficult tasks in college. And there is nothing like that here. I couldn't write my own essays and had to ask for help. Or people who work and study, they also do not have time for training, as they need to earn money.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.