)Perfomance measure:Retrival of a fundamental memory,network capacity
2)Environment:User
3)Actuators:Screen display,files
4)Sensors:Keyboard,files(input of fundamental memories and probe)
Implement te above agent in a programming language of your choice(prefeably Java or C++).The agent should store three fundamental memories a(cross),b(square) and c(circle).If the user inputs a probe the agent should respond by retrieving a fundamental memory.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Is there a question in there somewhere?

The question is that I have to implement this question in Java or C++.

What question? A question ends in which punctuation called a question mark. All I see are statements, that quite frankly looks like a school assignment. Which if you read the second announcement thread in this forum, We only give homework help to those who show effort. You would realize that we only give homework help to those who show effor. Then you would do some of your work and then come back with a specific question about your assignment.

BTW, I would implement your code in Java. But only because I know nothing about C++.

What question? A question ends in which punctuation called a question mark. All I see are statements, that quite frankly looks like a school assignment. Which if you read the second announcement thread in this forum, We only give homework help to those who show effort. You would realize that we only give homework help to those who show effor. Then you would do some of your work and then come back with a specific question about your assignment.

BTW, I would implement your code in Java. But only because I know nothing about C++.

I got message and I would like to send my apology on that issue.
Thanks
Gumede

do you know java, or have they just taught you AI theory?

look for some java/C reference material. the java.com site sucks if you don't know any java. C doesn't have an official site, but there'll (probably) be more hello-world-type C apps on the net.

don't start until you know some of the language, and don't start until you write down some things on paper.

the question is an easy one, but it requires some knowledge of a programming language to implement a solution, and I assume write some kind of report. you'll get better marks if you submit some kickass diagrams or notes about how you intend to implement the solution than if you spend your time getting a runtime/compiler/ide installed and working, and learning the basics of your chosen language.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.