Ok ehsan2, VB is just as easy as the SQL side. First, you can either write a Stored Procedure with this SQL code in SQL Server or you can hard code it in VB.Net. The latter is a more eligant way, but each to his own.
I assume you know how to connect to an SQL Database and Retrieve records with ADO.Net already (especially with the question you have asked being a moderate level task).
1. Create your Connection String
2. Create your Command Object
3. Create the SQL String (i.e. the Insert Select Statement) unless you are using a stored procedure
4. Pass sqlString and Connection object to Command
5. Open the Connection
7. ExecuteNonQuery Method of the Command Object and voila!
Dim myCommand As New SqlCommand(myExecuteQuery, myConnection)
Write a C program that should create a 10 element array of random integers (0 to 9). The program should total all of the numbers in the odd positions of the array and compare them with the total of the numbers in the even positions of the array and indicate ...
I have a 2d matrix with dimension (3, n) called A, I want to calculate the normalization and cross product of two arrays (b,z) (see the code please) for each column (for the first column, then the second one and so on).
the function that I created to find the ...