hello everyone,
Am a btech student.Iam now doing a project of watermarking using dsp processor.for that ,the image processing is to be done in borland C and using code composer it shud be called to a dsp processor.so if anyone,can please help me to get program codes for accessing a grayscale image(8 bit or 16 bit) using borland C ,and then to view it pixel by pixel,and then to embed watermark into the image after applying any type of transforms(eg-DCT,DWT etc)on the source image using borland C.So please help me with the needed codes for accessing an image...
Thank you all in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What image format(s) are you required to deal with, JPG, BMP, PNG, others?

> the image processing is to be done in borland C and using code composer
> it shud be called to a dsp processor.
OK, so some of the work is done on your PC, with code you compile with Borland.
But what work is done on the DSP, and what compiler are you using for that?

Also, how do your PC and DSP communicate with one another?

I like to use the image of jpeg format. Also the program can be easily done using matlab.but for dsp processors it needs to be done in borland C.also the communication with the system to dsp processor TMS320C6713B is done using a serial bus.The code composer calls the C program and will be executed using this processor.so if you have any resources can you help me?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.