Hi,

I have a custom control that we delevoped, I Added a new property to the control hence breaking compatability. I re-compiled all applications with the new version of the OCX and released them to TEST. All applications passed testing and was delivered to our client. All these app's with the new registered OCX now come up with "Runtime Error 7: Out Of Memory" :evil: Does anyone know why it would work on my machines then error on the clients machine. Windows 2000 is the O/S.

Cheers

Hi,

I have a custom control that we delevoped, I Added a new property to the control hence breaking compatability. I re-compiled all applications with the new version of the OCX and released them to TEST. All applications passed testing and was delivered to our client. All these app's with the new registered OCX now come up with "Runtime Error 7: Out Of Memory" :evil: Does anyone know why it would work on my machines then error on the clients machine. Windows 2000 is the O/S.

Cheers

Once you completed using the control in the code try to kill the object using nothing.
I mean to say that in the form unload event try to kill objects (Use set <object,OCX control> = nothing) I think it will work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.