Private Sub btnPrintListBox_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnPrintListBox.Click
        Printer.ShowDialog()
    End Sub

My book doesn't discuss how to use the PrintDialog, so I'm not sure how to get it to print out a ListBox.

Also I have a ComboBox full of states and sales tax rates, am I using the correct control for such a thing? I want the user to be able to click what state they're purchasing items from, and then have it apply those sales tax rates to the items they have in the ListBox that they entered themselves. If someone could give me some tips on how to go about doing that that'd be great too.

Dim strFMT1 As String = "{0, -25} {1, 6:N2} {1, 6:N0}"

Also I need a tip on formatting strings because this format isn't working, the first section is the product name, the second is the price, and the third is supposed to be the quantity but it never comes out right.

If I could get a push in the right direction in these spots I can then continue to work on the program and come back if anything further comes up. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and I'm using VB2005 Express Edition if that helps.

Please post your post to the vb.net forum.People can help you there,ok?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.