For people new to programming and want to learn, or for experienced programmers too. This site I am using to learn has been extremly helpful. The instructions are clear and in laymans terms so dont worry about getting lost right away. :cheesy:

http://www.cprogramming.com/

If anybody else knows of good resource sites for c++ please post.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

www.cplusplus.com but nothing is better than a book. SAMS teach yourself c++ in 24 hours is awesome. but go through the lessons really slow. also, nothing compares to a class when learning a language... staring at code wont help you because even if you know a command like "cout" you still wont know what it means. (standard outputting that refers to the computer screen ;) )

www.cplusplus.com but nothing is better than a book. SAMS teach yourself c++ in 24 hours is awesome. but go through the lessons really slow. also, nothing compares to a class when learning a language... staring at code wont help you because even if you know a command like "cout" you still wont know what it means. (standard outputting that refers to the computer screen ;) )

I agree. It was a kick ass book. I like Liberty's explanation of things up until complex abstract data types.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.