I have a project to be done that is a web based EMPLOYEE PAYROLL SYSTEM AND TIME TRACKING in ASP .NET with SQL SERVER and im just a beginner wid ASP .NET and have no idea about what to start with , so please please help me !!!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Sounds like an awfully ambitious project for a beginner... Have the people requesting the application specified what requirements they need, exactly? That sounds like the best place to start...

u said "EMPLOYEE PAYROLL SYSTEM AND TIME TRACKING " wats that.R u looking for some help on paypall ,can u be specific on u r requirements.

Payroll System is a web based business application.It provides functionalities from registering/managing basic information like companys,employees to salary processing,bonus processing and up to year-end adjustment for employees.
• This system provides user friendly User Interface for Registering and Managing Company’s Users with various sort of authorities.Salary rules for company,Provision and Deduction,Departments,Designations,Employees
• Provides UI and Processes to maintain Salary Ledger and Bonus Ledger for Individual Employee.
• Provides User Interface for Year-End Adjustment for individual employee.
• Provides number of rich lists such as monthly salary slip,monthly attendance list.

Time tracking would be where the employee logs into the system recording his login time and at the end of the day he would log out recording his logut time thus giving the number of hours worked during the day and this would be recorded in the timesheet for each employee everyday of the work hours according to which they would be paid if based on hourly salary

Want to sub out the contract? Sound like you are in over your head. I see DW as a place where people can get help on specific nuances they need help with in code, not a place where the world can provide you with a solution that you get paid for. I must ask- why would you accept a project you have no idea how to solve?

its not a contract sir , its a college final year project for which we are suppose to be graded by the university thats why it is important to us to accept the project of any kind.

its not a contract sir , its a college final year project for which we are suppose to be graded by the university thats why it is important to us to accept the project of any kind.

The final year project assignment is supposed to be done by yourself, else If I do it will I get the degree ?

Ehmm, what is the purpose in replying to post that is 6 months old and presumably what ever schoolwork it was, it should be submitted/failed by now?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.