First question in a long time.

I was wondering if anyone know how to search all current sessions within the website?

I want to be able to loop through all the current sessions (with a specific session name if possible) on my current website at one time.

I am trying to create a script that will search all current sessions to login/logout via the database depending on the value of the session.

Basically, most of you have realized that relying on "Session_End" in the global.asax file is not very easy as most Session_Ends never fire. Session_Start almost always fires, but Session_End isn't as lucky.

I will be creating a script that runs through all current sessions to get certain information relative to a specific need.

So if you know how or can guide me in the right direction of searching all current sessions with a given name (let's say Session("userid")) within the current website, then please help.

Thank you.

10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by SheSaidImaPregy
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.