Hi all

I'm new to s/w development as well as .NET .Plz provide me with guidelines for my project.The salient features are:

1.) It's an online live MCQ exam project using ASP.NET with sql connectivity.
2.) we want it to be able to test 50-60 students simultaneously providing on the spot ,instantaneous p/w -user id generation for identification.
3.)there should be an automatic timer which should note the time taken to cover a particular portion of the test & save that much. In case of power failure etc. the test should be resumed from there.
4.)at the end the individual test scores should be displayed & then overall ranking should be given amongst the overall 50-60 students.
5.)The test scores should be mailed at the mail providd by the student in the login-database of the student

These are the features that I hope to put in my project.Plz. guide me theoritically & if possible plz. provide the source code for incorporating these feautes.

Thnx so much in adv.
<snipped>

Hi all

I'm new to s/w development as well as .NET .Plz provide me with guidelines for my project.The salient features are:

1.) It's an online live MCQ exam project using ASP.NET with sql connectivity.
2.) we want it to be able to test 50-60 students simultaneously providing on the spot ,instantaneous p/w -user id generation for identification.
3.)there should be an automatic timer which should note the time taken to cover a particular portion of the test & save that much. In case of power failure etc. the test should be resumed from there.
4.)at the end the individual test scores should be displayed & then overall ranking should be given amongst the overall 50-60 students.
5.)The test scores should be mailed at the mail providd by the student in the login-database of the student

These are the features that I hope to put in my project.Plz. guide me theoritically & if possible plz. provide the source code for incorporating these feautes.

Thnx so much in adv.
<snipped>

s

yes i can guide u to do this project.. i did some projects like this . i hope i can help u

You guys do release you posted this in a ASP forum. ASP and ASP.NET are COMPLETELY different languages.

If you want to pass your .Net class, don't get the two confused.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.