Hi all

I'm new to s/w development as well as .NET .Plz provide me with guidelines for my project.The salient features are:

1.) It's an online live MCQ exam project using ASP.NET with sql connectivity.
2.) we want it to be able to test 50-60 students simultaneously providing on the spot ,instantaneous p/w -user id generation for identification.
3.)there should be an automatic timer which should note the time taken to cover a particular portion of the test & save that much. In case of power failure etc. the test should be resumed from there.
4.)at the end the individual test scores should be displayed & then overall ranking should be given amongst the overall 50-60 students.
5.)The test scores should be mailed at the mail providd by the student in the login-database of the student

These are the features that I hope to put in my project.Plz. guide me theoritically & if possible plz. provide the source code for incorporating these feautes.

Thnx so much in adv.
<snipped>

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi all

I'm new to s/w development as well as .NET .Plz provide me with guidelines for my project.The salient features are:

1.) It's an online live MCQ exam project using ASP.NET with sql connectivity.
2.) we want it to be able to test 50-60 students simultaneously providing on the spot ,instantaneous p/w -user id generation for identification.
3.)there should be an automatic timer which should note the time taken to cover a particular portion of the test & save that much. In case of power failure etc. the test should be resumed from there.
4.)at the end the individual test scores should be displayed & then overall ranking should be given amongst the overall 50-60 students.
5.)The test scores should be mailed at the mail providd by the student in the login-database of the student

These are the features that I hope to put in my project.Plz. guide me theoritically & if possible plz. provide the source code for incorporating these feautes.

Thnx so much in adv.
<snipped>

s

yes i can guide u to do this project.. i did some projects like this . i hope i can help u

also i am new to asp.net for that if you know any thing about how can we do a timer with asp.net?

You guys do release you posted this in a ASP forum. ASP and ASP.NET are COMPLETELY different languages.

If you want to pass your .Net class, don't get the two confused.

yes i can guide u to do this project. i hope i can help u.

I doubt it, that request was SEVEN YEARS AGO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.