these are the error codes that keep coming up:

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/maddog/public_html/profiles/v. 2.0/functions.php on line 4859

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/maddog/public_html/profiles/v. 2.0/functions.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/maddog/public_html/profiles/v. 2.0/functions.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maddog/public_html/profiles/v. 2.0/functions.php:4859) in /home/maddog/public_html/profiles/v. 2.0/functions.php on line 463

here is the code file:

functions.php

I'm looking for someone that can download it, fix it, and send it to me. my e-mail is [EMAIL="maddogs_profiles@yahoo.com"]maddogs_profiles@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] thanks :)

error 2 and 3 are occurring because you haven't initiated a MySQL connection.

define your $conn_id

ex:

<?php
$db_name="rps";
$db_url="localhost";
$db_username="root";
$db_password="rps";
$connection = mysql_connect($db_url,$db_username,$db_password);

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.