what could be the possible reason why the gridview and formview doesnt appear when i debug my program.. i connected it to a datasource and have them databound, also already set its visibility property to true...please help..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

<asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataKeyNames="ClientId"
            CellPadding="4" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" ForeColor="#333333" 
            GridLines="None">
            <FooterStyle BackColor="#5D7B9D" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="White" />
            <RowStyle BackColor="#F7F6F3" ForeColor="#333333" />
            <PagerStyle BackColor="#284775" ForeColor="White" HorizontalAlign="Center" />
            <SelectedRowStyle BackColor="#E2DED6" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="#333333" />
            <HeaderStyle BackColor="#5D7B9D" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="White" />
            <EditRowStyle BackColor="#999999" />
            <AlternatingRowStyle BackColor="White" ForeColor="#284775" />
        </asp:GridView>
        <asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" runat="server" 
            ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:DatabaseConnectionString %>" 
            SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [Client]">
        </asp:SqlDataSource>

here is an example of my code..it is a gridview connected with a datasource..still i does not appear when i debug my application..please i need your help guys..

Try this:
Give AutoGenerateColumns="True"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.