hai friend's

i am doing a project in chatting so if anyone know any coding or any idea about that please reply to me

thank's in advance..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I am doing also a chating application with database connectivity whenever a person connects to server it is checked that if he is authorised or not and then logged in accordingly. let me two or three days then e-mail on my e-mail <EMAIL snipped> i will send you the project.

commented: If you gone do it for him, how is he supposed to learn? Cheating is bad! -2

thank you so much..i will wait ..my id is <EMAIL snipped>

commented: It is your project so it is you who should be work on it. Getting full solution from somebody else is cheating! -2

I am doing also a chating application with database connectivity whenever a person connects to server it is checked that if he is authorised or not and then logged in accordingly. let me two or three days then e-mail on my e-mail <EMAIL snipped> i will send you the project.

thanks..i will wait..

did you finished your project. means please send me.. am waiting for that..

bye

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.