Hi all,

I am a beginner in using PHP. I have wrote a code that will retrieve the checkbox value after checking from database. Basically, it is a simple search where user has to check the value of checkbox in the form.It then will displaying the result after checking the checkbox that the user have check in database.

Another question, is there possible in php to do datagrid ? What are the steps that are require to do datagrid.

Hope anyone can help me with the problems.

Thank You

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

$checkbox = $_POST;
$result = mysql_query("select * from register where checkbox =('$checkbox')");

You can't do it this way. $checkbox is an array and your query will not return any rows.
You have to go through each element of the array (ie., $checkbox) and then use it in your query.
And I don't know what a datagrid is.

A datagrid is simply an html table, modified by css to look pretty and could have added functionality with javascript and ajax for autoupdates and what not. It just depends on what kind of functionality you would like to have in your datagrid.

Send some code for us to have a look at.

harrence

What do you want to do with it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.