Hi,
I am Abhilash a web developer from bangalore. Currently for my work I am exploring formbuilder kind of stuff, which will enable the end user to create a form, save it, and use it any of the web page.I am following the Microsoft.Web.Preview.dll and Ajax Script manager to implement this. Now I am able to drag and drop a control in to a <Div></Div>. But stucked with moving the droped control further. Could any one here tell/ suggest me any way if you have came across with this situation? I have attached my application sample here with.

Cheers
Abhilash

Hi,
I am brunda a web developer from bangalore. Currently for my work I am exploring formbuilder kind of stuff, which will enable the end user to create a form, save it, and use it any of the web page.I am following the Microsoft.Web.Preview.dll and Ajax Script manager to implement this. Now I am able to drag and drop a control in to a <Div></Div>. But stucked with moving the droped control further. Could any one here tell/ suggest me any way if you have came across with this situation? I have attached my application sample here with.

Cheers
brunda

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.