Hi all,,,,

i want help i have created an inbox........which is very simple.....like as soon u click which will
just display the mails.......from.date,subject.........but after that i dont how to proceed........

i want if i cilck on subjet it should display the contents.......how to do all these just explain me.................pls give me suggestions.........explain me the logic........

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by digital-ether

Hi all,,,,

i want help i have created an inbox........which is very simple.....like as soon u click which will
just display the mails.......from.date,subject.........but after that i dont how to proceed........

i want if i cilck on subjet it should display the contents.......how to do all these just explain me.................pls give me suggestions.........explain me the logic........

Is the inbox for email?

How are you retrieving the emails? From a database? POP3? IMAP?

yes it is inbox for email...........

Could you post some of your code?

We cannot help you unless we know how you are retrieving mails. There are many protocols and ways for retrieving email.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.