Hi all,,,,

i want help i have created an inbox........which is very simple.....like as soon u click which will
just display the mails.......from.date,subject.........but after that i dont how to proceed........

i want if i cilck on subjet it should display the contents.......how to do all these just explain me.................pls give me suggestions.........explain me the logic........

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi all,,,,

i want help i have created an inbox........which is very simple.....like as soon u click which will
just display the mails.......from.date,subject.........but after that i dont how to proceed........

i want if i cilck on subjet it should display the contents.......how to do all these just explain me.................pls give me suggestions.........explain me the logic........

Is the inbox for email?

How are you retrieving the emails? From a database? POP3? IMAP?

yes it is inbox for email...........

is it an internal messaging system for a website or are you want to retrieve real emails.

yes it is inbox for email...........

Could you post some of your code?

We cannot help you unless we know how you are retrieving mails. There are many protocols and ways for retrieving email.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.