hi i need help with a web page i am making

the index page is a common subscription form for students you enter name email and student number, the page validates them then send them to a JSP page.

the problem is i am not good at all with JSP and i need help there, the JSP page has to re-validate the request then write a mailto if the content is correct to the email address and if not it sends an error message.

cant anyone help me with the JSP code i have to use and how to call the variables in it???

thanks alot

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

On form validation can be done with JavaScript or AJAX. However after submit you do not want to send the page to a JSP for further processing, but you want to send it to servlet. Have look on the second post in this thread

On form validation can be done with JavaScript or AJAX. However after submit you do not want to send the page to a JSP for further processing, but you want to send it to servlet. Have look on the second post in this thread

unfortunately i know but it is a requirement in the project so i have to do it

well here are some links from google that can help you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.