Hi All

I' am a new pie in php I have finished with installing php5 and mysql and the apache server when ever I have tried to run php nuke portal I got this sample of errors

Notice: Undefined variable: querystring in h:\apache group\Apache\htdocs\html\mainfile.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_USER_AGENT in h:\apache group\Apache\htdocs\html\mainfile.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in h:\apache group\Apache\htdocs\html\mainfile.php on line 39

Notice: import_request_variables() [function.import-request-variables]: No prefix specified - possible security hazard in h:\apache group\Apache\htdocs\html\mainfile.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined variable: forum_admin in h:\apache group\Apache\htdocs\html\mainfile.php on line 134

I have also included a pdf file of my phpinfo so that it may help some one to figure out my problem thanks all

Thanks and regards
wlhan :o

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

also i have attached php.ini file and httpd.conf with this post i'am still waiting for some replu up to now

I was aiming that somboddy gonna reply me or solve my problem but i think that im not welcome here

bye

Ah, calm down. The problem is that $HTTP_ x _VARS isn't enabled in PHP5. Ya need to change your php.ini file settings.

Thanks Roberdin

but could you show me how to enable it i mean i line that i should enable it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.