Hi to everyone..This post is quite urgent to be honest.
I need to make an application, like a simple web browser. Its gonna be like a text field where the user enters the url, a text area where the source code of each web page is going to be displayed and a button (Get Source Code).Thats all.I ve already done the graphical part and now all i need is the actual code. i think the code for that button..
I had a look on the net but i didnt find anything..
any help would be REALLY appriciated
Thanx in advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

1) no it's not urgent (at least not to me)
2) if you have the code to show the data the rest is trivial and requires only looking through some examples. You should have been able to build it in a few hours so I'm sure you have it now after more than 3 weeks.
3) nausher, don't hijack other peoples' threads
4) both of you, do your own homework. We can help with specific questions but we're not here to give you complete solutions.

Dear friend,

i am also working on same application. but my application is related to mobile browser. could u tell me your probs in detail.

Hi to everyone..This post is quite urgent to be honest.
I need to make an application, like a simple web browser. Its gonna be like a text field where the user enters the url, a text area where the source code of each web page is going to be displayed and a button (Get Source Code).Thats all.I ve already done the graphical part and now all i need is the actual code. i think the code for that button..
I had a look on the net but i didnt find anything..
any help would be REALLY appriciated
Thanx in advance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.