I find that my filesystem likes filespecs to start with a full or relative path

<?php
$i=1;
$a='am.txt';
$p='pm.txt';
$dir1 = './generic/'; // asumption on my part subfolder of current
$dir2 = './playlists/'; //ditto
while($i<=12) {
echo " copying $i\n"; //feedback dont know how large the files are, how much time for copy, if vanishingly small, remove
if (!copy($dir1.$i.$a, $dir2.$i.$a)) { echo "failed to copy $i$a\n"; }
if (!copy($dir1.$i.$p, $dir2.$i.$p)) { echo "failed to copy $i$p\n"; }
$i++; } ?>

it makes no difference the order the files are copied in, the filesytem allocates as it sees fit, as long as the names are the expected names, they will appear in the right order in the code that (eventually) creates the final playlist, (LAZY)

EV - this is what he said:

He doesn't have the time, but thinks that we do. He even gave me a neg rep for pointing out this erroneous thinking. Well, that's the end of any help I'm prepared to offer. Huh, I can imagine that he'll get himself a new login with the name Midnite003!:icon_lol:

All of us here have little time which we share whatever we can. Whatever happened, I think we should forgive each other especially in hot things like this. I have seen many best friend who one day quarreled heavily and were potential candindate for enemnity. Let's forget and move helping the guy!

No preaching intended as it is techie forum ;)

Member Avatar for diafol

@EV
We all have a little time - true - but I'll be spending it on people who don't give me neg rep. Preach all you like - I'm not one of the flock - just a black sheep.

All of us here have little time which we share whatever we can. Whatever happened, I think we should forgive each other especially in hot things like this. I have seen many best friend who one day quarreled heavily and were potential candindate for enemnity. Let's forget and move helping the guy!

No preaching intended as it is techie forum ;)

Jesus turned the other cheek...and we all know what happened to him!
There has been no apology from the OP.
He is only being "tolerant" to get what he wants.
I know people like this. I avoid them if i can.
No hate, just avoidance.

Ok guys, I hope the man will apologize. Apologizing when you are wrong is sign of maturity!
@Ardav, what black sheep means ;)

@JRM what will hapen if your son is of like manner? will you avoid him? ;)

Its fine guys, whatever you want. I hope Midnite will do apologize to set things straight

Cheers buddies!

Member Avatar for diafol

@EV
black sheep = Bad member of the family. The wrong one. The one they don't mention in public or polite conversation.

@JRM what will hapen if your son is of like manner? will you avoid him?

Do you think adults should be rewarded for acting like that, be they sons, daughters or strangers?

@EV
black sheep = Bad member of the family. The wrong one. The one they don't mention in public or polite conversation.

I didn't knew that hehehehe!
:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.