Hi guys, i am a Management Information System student in my last year and now i am preparing for my graduation project, the programming language i want to use is VB.Net in addition to ADO and ASP.Net and SQL SQL Server, so anybody can suggest me an idea that i can implement plz.
Thank you.

> i am a Management Information System student in my last year
And what have you been doing all this time?

Surely you knew this was coming right from the start of year 1.
Did nothing along the way inspire you to think "I could do a project on that"?

> can suggest me an idea that i can implement plz.
Why?

It's just the start of a string of further failure points on your part.

Fail: we suggest a project, and you're back here again a few days later asking how implement it (or worse, actually DO it for you).

Fail: you're in a job interview shortly after graduating, and the interviewer asks you "what in particular inspired you to choose this project?". The answer "Some dude on a web site..." isn't good. Some bullshit lie would be worse.

Fail: your manager at work asks you to come up with new project ideas that can be marketed. Are you going to post another "help deciding a work project" post?

This is it!
Here you make a choice about your future career.
Try really hard and think of a project ON YOUR OWN and you go one way (up).
Sit on your ass and wait for others to tell you what to do and you go another way.
Choose now.

commented: The best advice I ever heard. +7
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.