Hey Guys,
I am making a Online Testing application.
I have one form which sets the settings of the test. The values submitted by the user through this form is passed onto another page.
On the second page the user submits questions and answers.
Now i want the values submitted in both the forms in the two pages to be entered into the database. Please tell me how.
I hope i am clear about the problem.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There are plenty of examles in this forum and at the java forum on how to connect to the database and execute queries.
So submit the data you want, get them with request.getParameter() and save them to the database

I know how to connect to the database and execute the queries. I dont think you understood my problem.
I have one page settings.jsp which has a form. This form is submitted to the next page test.jsp which also has a form.
Now i want the values submitted in both the forms ie in both the pages settings.jsp and test.jsp to the database after clicking on the submit button on the test.jsp page.
Please tell me how to do this.

Then you did not read reply properly or have no idea what you want as request.getParameter() is all you need

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.