Hi I am interested in linking to a specific page in a pdf file, but I have not been able to find anything online that describes this process using .asp. Is it even possible? If so, could someone post a snippet of code that would allow me to accomplish this?
Thanks!

I'll be honest, I looked through a lot of information to try to find an answer for you and I can find many references on how to load the .pdf into your page or to embed it into the page so that it's not having to be downloaded and separately opened in acrobat reader...

But I can't find anything about opening to a specific page...

That being said, you might want to look into this option which utilizes ActiveX controls provided in-part by adobe for browsing .pdf files and those controls may provide a method for directly accessing a specific page (but may not, I didn't download them and try them).

Hope this helps :) Please remember to mark threads solved once your issue is resolved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.