It's not an "apache setting". It is a "Web Container"/"Application Server" configuration. I.E. Tomcat, Glassfish, Sun Application Server, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Jetty, etc. Find out which one you are going to use and read its documentation.
Thanks for reply
but i already figured out the answer
and thank again for reminding me to close this thread before closing i m writing answer of my own question so it can help others
1. Go to mysql site and download "mysqlconnectorj"
2. Extract the folder in your os and choose the mysqlconnectorj jar file and place it in your desired location.
3. start netbeans -> new project choose your server(tomcat , glassfish any)
4. right click the project and click properties
5. click add jar button and browse to the location of you jar file(mysqlconnectorj) and select it .
Now you are ready to go.