I'm writing a C++ program in Visual Studio.NET. I have an 18" monitor so my resolution is set to 1280x1024, and I'm taking advantage of every inch of this space to do my coding (plus I comment a lot).

I'd like to print my documents out without every other line wrapping. Is there some way to set the default font for printouts to either smaller or something other than Courier New?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What type of printer do you have? I once used the acutal software that came with my printer, and it had something similar to FinePrint Software App included. I use to use it all the time when I was in school for printing my code.

You could use fine Print. Great little software.

(In Visual Studio .NET)
But before you do that, have you tried to use the Options --> Text Editor --> All Languages and select word wrap? it may help...not sure.

I also select line #'s which is very useful when developing in .NET studio.

Sorry I couldn't help more

Is there some way to set the default font for printouts to either smaller or something other than Courier New?

Hi,

If you go to Tools menu -> Options dialog box, select 'Environment' and then 'Fonts and colours' from the list on the left. You can then choose font settings for text editor and printer separately in the list box titled "Choose settings for:".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.