Hi, I am trying to make a program that controls iTunes on a windows platform, i am pretty sure it was made using c# for use on windows. Does anybody know where I should begin. Any help would be great, searched google with not too much luck, but I am sure there is stuff out there.
Thanks

Hi, I am trying to make a program that controls iTunes on a windows platform, i am pretty sure it was made using c# for use on windows. Does anybody know where I should begin. Any help would be great, searched google with not too much luck, but I am sure there is stuff out there.
Thanks

Well here is a C# prgram tha controls itunes. and makes a tray app. I have tested this code and it works ok i found parts to be a bi t buggy. BU tthis should get you going. You may also want to have a look at the SDK.

One thing that i did not like about htis code. Is that itunes has to be open. But im sure you can hide it with some code. If you do htis lemme know i am interested :)

-T

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.