I've got a website: http://funnymash.com (this is not advertising).

I need to add some cool features, like: When the photo who wins gets a green light and the other that loses gets a red light, how am I going to do this?

Also I want to make it possible to have accounts and favorite some photos, rate/star some photos etc.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this, or is anyone interested in helping me with my website on msn/any other messenger? Or helping with this project?

Recommended Answers

Is this your first website project?

Jump to Post

Can you logically think out how to structure your database tables to make the user accounts and photo rating system?

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

Is this your first website project?

One of my first website projects yes..
I had a blog once, a wordpress blog. But this is my first project in designing my own website, css/html en the script is something i downloaded.

Can you logically think out how to structure your database tables to make the user accounts and photo rating system?

Nice question, my knowledge of php/mysql is minimum, that's why I got alot of tutorial videos from lynda and some other from tuts+ for php and mysql and all other programming languages. So I need to learn alot. That's why I am looking for a 'partner' that can help me understand some things and helping me with the website.

I don't know PHP that well but I can read it and develop simple things. I am more of a Coldfusion developer than PHP. I could give you some pointers for the logic but you will need to develop the code to mimic the logic :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.